Does HT data port over from MLS to Online MLS?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
hayfam5

Does HT data port over from MLS to Online MLS?

Post by hayfam5 »

Should the HT Districts, Companionships, families, etc. port over from MLS to the new "Online MLS"? As a EQ Presidency we can log on to the new "Online MLS" but none of the Districts or Companionships are showing. Do we need to manually load this data from the old MLS?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Does HT data port over from MLS to Online MLS?

Post by russellhltn »

It should have ported over as a one-time conversion. The HT part of MLS should be locked out and you can't access it. Even if you could, I doubt if the data would transfer. HT/VT is all on-line and only on-line from here on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hayfam5

Post by hayfam5 »

Thanks, I was expecting the data to port over. We can rebuild if needed.

On MLS our Ward combined the EQ and HP districts under the HP. I'm thinking it may have ported over but is now only visible to the HP. I'll check into that and adjust our approach if that is case.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

hayfam5 wrote:I'm thinking it may have ported over but is now only visible to the HP.
If the HT districts were all under the HPG before the transfer from MLS to LCR then the EQ presidency will not be able to see it in LCR.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

hayfam5 wrote:Thanks, I was expecting the data to port over. We can rebuild if needed.

On MLS our Ward combined the EQ and HP districts under the HP. I'm thinking it may have ported over but is now only visible to the HP.
Quite likely. LCR is has stricter roles between HP and EQ - something that is likely to be adjusted. But we're not sure how or when.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

hayfam5 wrote:Thanks, I was expecting the data to port over. We can rebuild if needed.

On MLS our Ward combined the EQ and HP districts under the HP. I'm thinking it may have ported over but is now only visible to the HP. I'll check into that and adjust our approach if that is case.
Your elders quorum data did not import for some reason. We have it on a list to be reviewed in the morning and will reimport then.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”