Home Teaching Reporting Question LCR 3.0

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
CWatsonJr

Home Teaching Reporting Question LCR 3.0

Post by CWatsonJr »

Sorry if this has been covered already - I did not see it in the list of topics.

We have a small ward with a small priesthood. Our High Priests and Elders Quorum work together to accomplish home teaching. Companionships are typically mixed with both HP and EQ members and they home teach a mixture of those who would typically belong to the HP or EQ.

Our HP GL has found that he cannot report on all the companionships since some of them are in an EQ district. Our EQ president is out of town (not near a computer) and neither of his counselors can use a computer (there is no secretary). The Quarterly report is due before the EQ president gets back so that puts the MP in a bind.

As a short term solution, I (the ward clerk) am going to meet with the HP GL tomorrow night and I will log into LCR so he can do the reporting for both groups.

What can we do for a long term solution? Is there a way to make it possible for both the HP and EQ to report on any companionship?

Thank you in advance.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Home Teaching Reporting Question LCR 3.0

Post by lajackson »

CWatsonJr wrote:What can we do for a long term solution? Is there a way to make it possible for both the HP and EQ to report on any companionship?
No, there is not at this time. You asked the same general question here just a few minutes later and it was answered by aebrown with a possible solution which may or may not be acceptable for the elders quorum president.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”