LCR Changes

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Indiana

LCR Changes

Post by Indiana »

How long does the system take when a calling is changed in LCR so that person can log in and do their job. We updated a sister to be VT Coordinator but when she logs in she has no access ...

Thanks
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LCR Changes

Post by jonesrk »

I think about 6 hours, but it could be as long as a day.
rch1959

Post by rch1959 »

I was called into High Priest group leadership. How long does it take to have access to LCR?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rch1959 wrote:I was called into High Priest group leadership. How long does it take to have access to LCR?
It can take a day or so.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

I believe there is a nightly process that runs that updates the various permissions.
BillyCrenshaw

Post by BillyCrenshaw »

I am trying to enter a divorce date and name change but I can not find the write place to enter this information
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

BillyCrenshaw wrote:I am trying to enter a divorce date and name change but I can not find the write place to enter this information
Go to the member's record, click on the family tab, and then click on the icon on the right-hand side of the screen to edit the marriage information.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

BillyCrenshaw wrote:I am trying to enter a divorce date and name change but I can not find the write place to enter this information
Both the member name and marriage status can be changed on the individual member information page.
  • Go to LCR > Membership > Member List.
  • Select the member name and click the View Member Profile button.
  • The marriage status is changed on the Family tab.
    • Click the edit icon (pencil) on the right of the page for the Marriage group.
    • Click the Change Marriage Status button at the bottom of the Marriage group.
    • Complete the process by filling in the reason and the date and then clicking the Save button
  • The member name is changed on the Individual tab.
    • Click the edit icon (pencil) on the right of the page.
    • Complete the edit for the name change.
    • Click the Save button.
      I am not sure whether you will be prompted to provide a reason for the name change as is done in MLS.
  • If necessary, the household name is changed on the Household tab by clicking the Edit Household Name button near the bottom of the page.
Note: LCR does not inherit the permissions granted in MLS. LCR strictly enforces the calling permissions/rights outlined in the handbooks. Only those callings with edit membership permissions will be able to make these changes.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When changing the name, be sure to check the Household name - otherwise you may find their name didn't change in the directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”