Callings listed on LDS Tools but not LDS.ORG

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
navyharmer

Callings listed on LDS Tools but not LDS.ORG

Post by navyharmer »

Issue: When accessing ward directory information on LDS Tools mobile app, each ward member has their calling listed underneath their name. That information is not available when accessing ward directory information on LDS.ORG. Is there some reason that calling information is listed under membership name on LDS Tools but not under membership name on LDS.ORG?
eblood66

Re: Callings listed on LDS Tools but not LDS.ORG

Post by eblood66 »

navyharmer wrote:Issue: When accessing ward directory information on LDS Tools mobile app, each ward member has their calling listed underneath their name. That information is not available when accessing ward directory information on LDS.ORG. Is there some reason that calling information is listed under membership name on LDS Tools but not under membership name on LDS.ORG?
I expect the only reason is that the directory on lds.org was written first and that idea hasn't been moved back into lds.org yet. There haven't been a lot of changes to the directory lately. I think most of the development resources have been directed to other places. I wouldn't be surprised if that change isn't made at some point but I wouldn't hazard to guess when.

You can submit a suggestion to make that change by using the feedback link at the bottom of the page on lds.org.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”