Home Teaching Companionship Viewing Permissions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
noblegas8

Home Teaching Companionship Viewing Permissions

Post by noblegas8 »

Recently, our Home and Visiting Teaching capabilities have been moved online from MLS. However, my Elder's Quorum President and High Priests Group Leader have been trying to coordinate Home Teaching Assignments (especially having young men as companions) but they are unable to see each other's companionships online (i.e. the Elder's quorum cannot see the High Priest companionships and vice versa). Is there a way for the leaders of each quorum to view (but perhaps not edit) the other quorum's assignments so as to be better able to coordinate visits and companions? Can I as clerk adjust these permissions (similar to the way I can adjust permissions in MLS)?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: Home Teaching Companionship Viewing Permissions

Post by kisaac »

Welcome!
Without starting many additional threads, I think you'll find your answer in this thread, and you can certainly do a search on home teaching to find many similar topics.
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home Teaching Companionship Viewing Permissions

Post by russellhltn »

noblegas8 wrote:Can I as clerk adjust these permissions (similar to the way I can adjust permissions in MLS)?
No. You'll just have to live with it until something is figured out. The developers are aware of the issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”