High priest as Elders Quorum president

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
boredmormon

High priest as Elders Quorum president

Post by boredmormon »

Hi All

I am a clerk in a branch in a mission. As such we do not have a high priest group, the high priests in our unit are members of the elders quorum. These members all received their ordinations when living in other areas.

We recently had one of these high priests called as our Elders Quorum president. Under the old organization system in MLS I would simply have created a custom calling and slotted him in. However the new online system will not let me add a High Priest to a custom calling in the Elders Quorum. Nor can I access the High Priest organization to move him to the Elders Quorum.

Any thoughts on how to get around this? With the HT system now part of LDS.org its pretty important I get our Elders Quorum president access.

Thanks.
boredmormon

Re: High priest as Elders Quorum president

Post by boredmormon »

Okay, found it

Under the member information page, go to the callings / classes tab

Add a new class for the member, select "Elders Quorum"

The members name then turns up on the organization list

So not a problem with the system at all, just in a different place from where it used to be.

Return to “Membership Help”