LCR 3 access table

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
quandmeme

LCR 3 access table

Post by quandmeme »

Lots of answers to questions link to the existing access table for LCR prior to the beta. We have questions about who can't access LCR because they aren't falling instructions and who can't access because they don't have access.
Is there a link to the 3.0 beta access table?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: LCR 3 access table

Post by jdlessley »

For those units using LCR 3.0, which I think is all units in the US and Canada, the table of access is up to date.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is there a link to the updated table? For some odd reason, a STS doesn't have that option, although I can see it if I have the link. But when I checked, I'm only seeing the LCR 2.x table.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

With the access table selected and I select view page source I am getting the version number as 3.0.9.1. The key to me that the table is updated is when the role selected is "Ward Melchizedek Priesthood or Auxiliary Presidency" and it shows the access to "Edit Member Class Assignments" and "Edit Member Calling Information" next to "Recording Membership Information". Those two items were not in the previous LCR version.

Additionally the Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) Release Notes provide some of the information that indicates the access changes.

The link to the access table does not indicate any version change. The URL I get is https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/access-table?lang=eng.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
quandmeme

Post by quandmeme »

I think I'm asking the wrong question. Say I need know/show who in relief society can enter VT visits, how can I see that. What I'm seeing says 2014.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

quandmeme wrote:Say I need know/show who in relief society can enter VT visits, how can I see that.
I do not believe the current access table (LCR 3.0) shows that information. As far as we know from Forum comments, the RS president, counselors, secretary, and VT supervisors can enter VT visit information.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The VT Coordinator also has access to enter visits carried out by the Sisters. I haven't checked whether they can also alter companionships, assignments etc..

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”