Stake Executive Secretary viewing all ward calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
davidrichey

Stake Executive Secretary viewing all ward calendars

Post by davidrichey »

[Moderator note: This topic was split from the topic High Councilors viewing all the ward calendars in the stake?, since it deals with a separate issue.]

Russellhltn: I am the stake executive secretary and when I click on the >> on my calendar on left side, the stake calendars appear, my home ward calendars appear and the names of all the other units in the stake appear. When I click on the side arrow beside the ward name, it turns to a down arrow and the headings of "Calendars Subscribe Notifications Show " appear but no calendars are listed below these headings. I know I had access to these other calendars when it was first announced that stake leaders would have access, but I don't recall having access to these calendars after the most recent version of the calendar. (or at least for the last couple of months).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Executive Secretary viewing all ward calendars

Post by russellhltn »

davidrichey wrote:When I click on the side arrow beside the ward name, it turns to a down arrow and the headings of "Calendars Subscribe Notifications Show " appear but no calendars are listed below these headings.
That does sound like a bug.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The word I got back is that's a known bug and being worked on. They hope to get a fix pushed out very shortly. As in a few days.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to check this again. The developers indicated they pushed out a change, so it might be fixed.

davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

#4Postby russellhltn » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:25 pm

You might want to check this again. The developers indicated they pushed out a change, so it might be fixed.
The ward calendars are still not visible.
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

I checked today. The ward calendars are showing up now.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davidrichey wrote:I checked today. The ward calendars are showing up now.
Interesting, but I'm not going to argue with success.

CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Yes, we deployed this fix on Tuesday. We've had to back it off a couple times due to some other issues, hopefully it will stick this time.

Return to “Calendar”