Managing callings for only your organization?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Managing callings for only your organization?

Post by zaneclark »

Although this has been alluded to, I'm not sure if it has been answered....Could leaders from one organization manage callings in another organization?
(This may have already been discussed, but there are so many different discussions about LCR it is hard to find a specific topic.)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Managing callings for only your organization?

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:Could leaders from one organization manage callings in another organization?
No. As an organization leader I have edit buttons for my organization and can manage those callings. But I do not have edit buttons for any other organization. So the Relief Society in my ward is safe. [smile]
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

lajackson wrote:...I do not have edit buttons for any other organization.
Hat tip to the designers on this one. I'm sure it was more work to do this, but as a Ward Clerk, I feel just a little better. :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yeah, they certainly did sneak a few features in as far as security goes. LCR is much better than MLS was.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

What I like most is how the online tool helps leaders align with the handbook and policies. It really helps Units understand roles in a way they mostly ignored before.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”