Lesson Schedule (print option)

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
Bradybr

Lesson Schedule (print option)

Post by Bradybr »

I would suggest that when you display the lesson schedule on the website, and then want to print the content, that it print everything you see displayed. I see that the instructor for a given week/topic is not showing when a print option is requested. Maybe this could be an print option, if not printed every time.

Thanks,

Robert Brady
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Lesson Schedule (print option)

Post by jdlessley »

The forum is primarily user to user support. We can discuss your recommendation, but if you want your suggestion to get to those who make the decisions then submit it using the feedback link found at the bottom of the Lesson Schedules page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Re: Lesson Schedule (print option)

Post by mevans »

Another option is to print the page from your web browser instead of using the built-in print button. This way you can get the instructors' names to appear. If your print driver lets you scale the page, you can make it all fit on one page. (Note: you may need to use the "system dialog" to see the scaling option. I just tried it from Chrome and couldn't get the scaling option until I chose to print from the system dialog.)

Return to “Lesson Schedules”