Adding new child in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
robwood63

Adding new child in LCR

Post by robwood63 »

Our unit has been switched to entering membership info only through new web-based LCR. I need to add a new child in a family and can't see how to do that or any help pages on this. Please provide the recipe for doing that. Thanks, Rob
eblood66

Re: Adding new child in LCR

Post by eblood66 »

robwood63 wrote:Our unit has been switched to entering membership info only through new web-based LCR. I need to add a new child in a family and can't see how to do that or any help pages on this. Please provide the recipe for doing that. Thanks, Rob
The switch is only for calling and ht/vt information. There are still things that can only be be done in MLS. This is one of them. New child records and child blessings (as well as all ordinances) still have to be entered in MLS.
AzraDark

Post by AzraDark »

This is nuts, is there an actual list of what has to be done in MLS still?? I have been trying to add a new child most of today, did not think of using MLS.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Currently, recording ordinances (baptisms, priesthood offices, etc.) can only be done in MLS. I imagine that'll be one of the next things to transfer over. Also, custom reports can only be run in MLS. Membership records can only be created in MLS, except for out-of-unit records.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”