Feedback Links

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
RichardGamble

Feedback Links

Post by RichardGamble »

It was suggested that I create a new topic here concerning "Feedback Links".

I have seen numerous references to providing feedback including clicking on a Blue Box or a link that says "Do you have feedback on this page". I am unable to see anything related to "feedback" on any pages.

I am only a "Registered User" - not an Administrator or Moderator or Church Employee. Is it possible that the above references are not available to "Registered Users"?

As a Membership Clerk, I am using the LCR pages the most. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Feedback Links

Post by lajackson »

On many pages at LDS.org there is a ribbon (usually blue) on the right side toward the bottom of the page that provides a link to Feedback. Anyone who uses the site, leader or otherwise, should be able to see the link.

If you are on a page that does not have a link, you may use the link on any other page to submit Feedback. For example, if you are deep into LCR and the page you are on does not show a Feedback ribbon, you should see one if you return to the main LCR page.

At the moment, I can do nothing in LCR, but even so, I have a Feedback ribbon on the main LCR page.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Have you tried searching in your web browser for the word "Feedback" on the page you're on? It should find it (unless you're in a different language).

if you don't see the word Feedback, please post the URL of the page you're on.
RichardGamble

Post by RichardGamble »

I do not see any feedback links on this page.

I am using Internet Explorer -- is it possible that this is the problem?
mevans

Post by mevans »

Which page? You did not include the URL. Please provide the URL of the page so we can help you.

For example, go to https://www.lds.org. Use your browser to search for the word Feedback. You should find it.

If you're talking about the forum page, there are not feedback links here. If you have feedback about tech.lds.org, you can leave feedback here: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
RichardGamble

Post by RichardGamble »

OK, I need to apologize.

I misunderstood the various comments as relating to pages on this forum - including "LCR pages on this forum". It finally dawned on me that people were directing me to the "LCR pages on lds.org".

Sorry for creating the confusion.

Return to “Main Church Website”