LCR 3.0 Bug? Inconsistent display of home teachers

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
kisaac
Community Moderators

LCR 3.0 Bug? Inconsistent display of home teachers

Post by kisaac »

In LCR 3.0 Apparent bug:
Inconsistent display of home teachers across various screens for same Sister "A."

Sister “A,” married to non-member spouse, displays an assigned home teacher in the “member profile” screen in LCR 3.0:
(/mls/mbr/records/member-profile/#########)
temp a.jpg
shows HT assigned
(68.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
But does not show an assigned home teacher in the “household profile” within the HT/VT app in LCR 3.0
And so no home teaching historical data is displayed
(/htvt/?lang=eng#/individualDetail/##########/?returnPage=households#app-top)
temp b.jpg
shows no HT assigned
(78.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
These screen shots are for the same Sister "A."
Bug is consistent over IBM Desktop (firefox 38.0.5) and IPAD. I cannot check the HT side of the app (no access) to see if the assignment is correct, but I could provide specifics via Private message so programmers could, and will report it in Feedback!
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR 3.0 Bug? Inconsistent display of home teachers

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like the member is assigned a HT, but the "household" is not. Since the data was transferred from MLS, who is the Head of House in MLS? It could be assigned to the non-member husband via a non-member record - but since non-members don't transfer to LCR ..... there may be come confusion over who is the HoH and what is the household.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: LCR 3.0 Bug? Inconsistent display of home teachers

Post by kisaac »

russellhltn wrote:It sounds like the member is assigned a HT, but the "household" is not. Since the data was transferred from MLS, who is the Head of House in MLS?
a second sister married to a non-member spouse exhibits same thing...one screen shows assigned, other shows not assigned HT.
I cannot check MLS assignments (no access) but LCR shows both sisters as "head of house," and both sisters show married to husband who is non-member. I would assume if they show as HOH, their HT should be household HT.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”