Pre-Nursery List/Roll

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sherriwj

Pre-Nursery List/Roll

Post by sherriwj »

It used to be that there was a role for pre-nursery age kids. While we didn't actually use it as a roll it was a very convenient way to track who was coming into the nursery.

Is there another way to access this?
zaneclark

Re: Pre-Nursery List/Roll

Post by zaneclark »

One way is go to the member list and click on the age column... You can then arrange all the members by youngest to oldest or vice versa. (I did this and was surprised to find a 97 year old sister in our ward!) Not sure how you would go about printing just the age group you want but at least you can see the names and birthdates. ( I may be able to do this because of my clerk calling.... Not sure if aux and prsthood leaders can do this but you can try.)
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

If you print the rolls for Nursery it will list those that will be coming in for that quarter on the roll and have -- in the weeks that they are not old enough. Currently I can print the current quarter and the next quarter allowing you a fair bit of time to plan ahead.

One thing that you will need to be careful of is if you have multiple nurseries, then the will only show up on one of them. That one is default one, where new members moving in (or new nursery kids) will go. I don't see any way to determine which is the default other than by looking at the rolls for nursery.
mstollison

Post by mstollison »

We have multiple nurseries. I see the default class where the incoming kids are added, but I want to move them and it won't give me that option, the other kids have a box by their name I can check, then move them, but not the incomers. Is there a way around this?
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

msmckirdy wrote:We have multiple nurseries. I see the default class where the incoming kids are added, but I want to move them and it won't give me that option, the other kids have a box by their name I can check, then move them, but not the incomers. Is there a way around this?
Out of curiosity, are they "in-coming" or have they "arrived"? That is, are these children who will shortly be attending or have they already come of age to attend?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”