"Send a Message" permissions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
samrob6

"Send a Message" permissions

Post by samrob6 »

Under "Leader and Clerk Resources", and "Applications", there is "Send a Message". Our Stake Relief Society President would like the ability to send messages to the stake, particularly to the Relief Society. She sees the link but is unable to use it. Is there a way to open up permissions for her?

Sam Roberts
Stake Executive Secretary
Prescott Valley Stake, AZ
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: "Send a Message" permissions

Post by russellhltn »

According to the Access Table, she doesn't have any rights in LCR at all.

And in anticipation of the next question, see the first FAQ: Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) FAQs.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
llcampbell

Post by llcampbell »

As a membership clerk, I often can help inform the membership dept. of the church of new addresses of members in "Address Unknown" who are no longer in our ward, or who are related to members in our ward. Current MLS has the ability to create and send a message to Church Membership. I cannot find that same capability to Send a Message to the Church Membership dept. from the membership options in lds.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

llcampbell wrote:As a membership clerk, I often can help inform the membership dept. of the church of new addresses of members in "Address Unknown" who are no longer in our ward, or who are related to members in our ward. Current MLS has the ability to create and send a message to Church Membership. I cannot find that same capability to Send a Message to the Church Membership dept. from the membership options in lds.org.
MLS is not dead. It can still be used to send a message to headquarters. In addition to using MLS to send a message to headquarters you can use any e-mail client using the address found in the Help Center: mlssupport@ldschurch.org
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

LCR has not (yet) replaced all functions in MLS. I'm sure that date is coming, but it's not here yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”