How do I SUBMIT our vt report? Not seeing the button.

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
kristieperez

How do I SUBMIT our vt report? Not seeing the button.

Post by kristieperez »

How do I submit our vt reports?
I am the vt coordinator and maybe I'm just not seeing the right button, but is there some place to actually SUBMIT the report? I'm doing this from my iphone if that makes a difference. Our Rs president tried to help from her PC, but she did not see any submit button either. Am i missing something? Thanks!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: How do I SUBMIT our vt report? Not seeing the button.

Post by lajackson »

As you update visiting teaching information, it becomes available in real time to those leaders who need to access it. I am not aware that there is any need to "submit" a report after the information is updated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure of the answer, but I'm reminded of this topic.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
simonawright

Post by simonawright »

From what we see on LDS.org and the replies in the post referred to by russellhltn it would appear that the HT & VT are entered and updated in real time, but the clerk still needs to check whether all the info is in before completing the quarterly report, it doesn't update automatically.
The HT & VT reports are not submitted but a check will need to be made before the quarterly report is submitted.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

kristieperez wrote:How do I submit our vt reports?
I am the vt coordinator and maybe I'm just not seeing the right button, but is there some place to actually SUBMIT the report...
My wife (using the new LCR for a month now as RS counselor) says there is no submit button...just enter your information as you get it. Other leaders will "pull" report information as they need it.
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”