High Councilmen viewing all the ward calendars in the stake?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
cfitch

High Councilmen viewing all the ward calendars in the stake?

Post by cfitch »

In a electronic Church New article

https://www.lds.org/church/news/new-war ... e?lang=eng

it said High Councilmen could view all the ward calendars in the stake. I got online with a high councilor and we could only view the calendar from his ward. How do high councilmen get the ability to see all ward calendars in the stake?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: High Councilor viewing all the ward calendars in the st

Post by lajackson »

cfitch wrote:In a electronic Church New article

https://www.lds.org/church/news/new-war ... e?lang=eng

it said High Councilmen could view all the ward calendars in the stake. I got online with a high councilor and we could only view the calendar from his ward. How do high councilmen get the ability to see all ward calendars in the stake?
It may be that the high councilor was not recorded in a standard position in MLS. Or it may be that there is a problem with the Calendar system. He would need to subscribe to any calendars he wished to view, but they should be available to him if access was given to high councilors to view all calendars in a stake.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: High Councilmen viewing all the ward calendars in the st

Post by kisaac »

cfitch wrote:I got online with a high councilor and we could only view the calendar from his ward
Of course, you also will only see the calendars you are subscribed to, and have selected for viewing....can he subscribe to other calendars?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: High Councilmen viewing all the ward calendars in the st

Post by russellhltn »

Based on another thread, I'm not 100% convinced that the HC can see the ward calendars. It would be nice to get conformation about what the system actually does. Then we can confirm what it's supposed to do.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”