Visiting Teaching Unassigned Sisters

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
shellyprice

Visiting Teaching Unassigned Sisters

Post by shellyprice »

I have all but 4 sisters assigned to visiting teaching companionship's - but the Stats by Month page has 76 sisters unassigned. I also printed out the Household Reports and there were a majority of visiting teachers not showing up on the printout when they have been assigned. Just letting you know...Shelly Price
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Visiting Teaching Unassigned Sisters

Post by jdlessley »

shellyprice wrote:Just letting you know.
The forum is primarily user to user support. We have no power to do anything except discuss issues. You might get lucky and have someone on the development team visit. But that is not common. To get your input to those who can do anything about it you need to use the feedback link found at the bottom of the LCR page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Post by mevans »

jdlessley is correct about the official feedback channel (which has been broken, but they're working on fixing).

Still, you might get some support from people here. Please tell us a little more:
- I assume you're talking about the LCR 3.0 beta and not in MLS. Is that correct?
- What is your calling?
- Have you discussed this problem with one of the ward clerks? He might be able to assist.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Step 1: Log out and log back into the home and visiting teaching application. That will identify whether it is a caching issue.

Step 2: Use the feedback link on LCR. That will take you to the "Leader and Clerk Resources Development Team Feedback" form. Please include specific details so that the QA engineer can attempt to reproduce the issue and get it back to the developers for review.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”