Tithing Slips

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
clemenscrichton

Tithing Slips

Post by clemenscrichton »

We just recently ordered a few sets of tithing receipts and have noticed the notes on the bottom which were not on the slips we had just run out of.

The note i would like to inquire about is the following:
CANARY - Send to service center
Is there a universal service center or is there somewhere that we should send these slips to in our own countries?

In any case, where can i find the address to send these slips to?

I would really appreciate any help on the matter..
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Tithing Slips

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you talking about the deposit slips that are filled out for a batch of donations, or the tithing slips that members fill out and turn in with their donations?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
clemenscrichton

Hi Samuel. I'm referring to the tithing slips the members fill out..
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

clemenscrichton wrote:In any case, where can i find the address to send these slips to?
If you have not been sending the slips at present, I would wait until I received instructions from the Area Office before I started sending them anywhere. You may have received slips intended for a different country, or the Church may have printed the same slips for everyone, but only certain locations send them to the service center.

If you do not wish to wait for instructions, your Area Office will be able to assist you if there is a need to send the slips somewhere.
clemenscrichton

That's exactly what I thought. Thank you so much..

Return to “Local Unit Finance”