Out of Unit STS & Bldg Scheduler Rights

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
chmsant

Out of Unit STS & Bldg Scheduler Rights

Post by chmsant »

I am an STS for Stake "A", but my records reside in the adjoining stake, Stake "B" because that is where the YSA unit is sponsored. I have an out of unit member record created in MLS for Stake "A" so that I retain my LDS.org access levels based on my calling as an Assistant Stake Clerk, but for whatever reason that record doesn't populate over to the calendar system so that I can grant myself building scheduling rights to see the same view as my building schedulers.

Any suggestions?
eblood66

Re: Out of Unit STS & Bldg Scheduler Rights

Post by eblood66 »

chmsant wrote:I am an STS for Stake "A", but my records reside in the adjoining stake, Stake "B" because that is where the YSA unit is sponsored. I have an out of unit member record created in MLS for Stake "A" so that I retain my LDS.org access levels based on my calling as an Assistant Stake Clerk, but for whatever reason that record doesn't populate over to the calendar system so that I can grant myself building scheduling rights to see the same view as my building schedulers.

Any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure that an out-of-unit member can't be assigned as a building scheduler. That's just a limitation of the calendar system.

Return to “Calendar”