Full name of tags not seen

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
bkt64

Full name of tags not seen

Post by bkt64 »

Forgive in advance if I just didn't see this before posting again. I am searching for a specific tag but under the sidebar on the left, after about 20 characters or so the rest of the name disappears. I might have lengthy tags, however for me they seem to work... that is until I can't see them when I need them. Any thoughts? Thanks
lmcguire

Re: Full name of tags not seen

Post by lmcguire »

OK, I looked at the source of the Notes page, and the code which builds the page shortens long text to replace the end of it with "...", so the only way this is going to change is if the developers re-code. A developer may or may not see your request here. You can also try the feedback link at the bottom of the Notes page...

FWIW,

Liz
mevans

Re: Full name of tags not seen

Post by mevans »

PamelaBonta, who works on the Feedback team, mentioned here that Notes is due for an upgrade. I have no idea if they'll fix this whenever an upgrade happens.

Bear in mind that there's no timeline or promise anything will ever happen. Sometimes people in the forum are aware the church is working on something, but it doesn't get released for years. Other times they invite us to beta test. Or maybe they'll release something tomorrow. We rarely know.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”