Hometeaching

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
RichardLeavitt

Hometeaching

Post by RichardLeavitt »

I would like to post for my ward, The families that have home teachers and who the Home teachers are. Also the results of who has had home teachers visit month by month. I dont feel this should be kept such a "secret".
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Hometeaching

Post by lajackson »

RichardLeavitt wrote:I would like to post for my ward, The families that have home teachers and who the Home teachers are. Also the results of who has had home teachers visit month by month. I dont feel this should be kept such a "secret".
Visit with your bishop and/or discuss it in council meeting. I can think of many reasons not to do this in a general way, but it certainly is important for the right leaders to know this information in an appropriate setting. I am sure the bishopric would guide the discussion in a way that will work best for your particular situation.
RichardLeavitt

Post by RichardLeavitt »

thank you, I will do just that.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

RichardLeavitt wrote:Also the results of who has had home teachers visit month by month. I dont feel this should be kept such a "secret".
I'm curious why the ward membership would need to know (or want to know) who was visited and who was not?
(added later: Leaders need this info on who is being visited and who is missed, but they have access to that now....)
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

RichardLeavitt wrote:I would like to post for my ward, The families that have home teachers and who the Home teachers are.
I believe with the release of LCR 3.0 mid-month, that ward leaders will have access to that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”