Font within a Note

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

kthcls1976

Font within a Note

Post by kthcls1976 »

Is there any way to change the font size within a Note. I understand I can change the font size of the scriptures and notes simultaneously. My question is can I change the font size of a Note independent of the scripture font size? If not, can that feature be added?
ToManyLetters

Re: Font within a Note

Post by ToManyLetters »

You have asked and I have answered this question before.

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 88#p138388
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
kthcls1976

Post by kthcls1976 »

If you had read the question carefully you would have seen..."If not, can that feature be added?"
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

I've read both your original question and your re-asking of the question here. Yes, all of it. Yes, carefully. The answer is still the same. No, there's not a way to do it. No, there isn't likely to be, because that's simply not how text scaling is designed to function. As I stated in my original response, the size of the notes (and other inline objects) scales with the regular content text--hence why it is roughly the same size as the text surrounding it.

Like all feature requests, yours will be passed along to the developers, but please keep in mind that it is very unlikely that a feature like this will be added in the near future, if at all (we do not make any guarantees except concerning features that already exist on other platforms), especially with the more pressing features being worked on at present (Tabs, Tags, Links, Notebooks, the Annotations pane, etc.). Once we get the core features hammered out, little niceties like this will be more likely to be implemented and more fine tuning of the app will take place.

Just keep in mind that asking questions you have already asked, especially in new threads like this, is likely to draw the ire of the forum administrators or moderators--because this thread is a duplicate topic, it risks being deleted or merged into the other thread. I believe they have asked you to "not post the same material in multiple threads" before.
kthcls1976

Post by kthcls1976 »

I'm new at this and have lots of questions. I don't know who else to ask. I'm sorry I rubbed you the wrong way.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

It's fine to have questions--and fine to have follow-ups to those questions, but please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct here when doing so. I'm not a moderator or an administrator on these forums, just a member of the Gospel Library for Windows project--my warning is simply to alert you that those in charge here are quite good at enforcing the rules. Asking follow-up questions in the same thread not only makes it so answers don't need to be repeated, it makes it easier for everyone on here to follow the threads and look up relevant topics when they're preparing to make posts of their own. New topics, of course, warrant new threads. This just wasn't a new topic.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ToManyLetters said it appropriately in regards to the Code of Conduct and making duplicate posts. Nothing more to add as a moderator for now.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”