Broken Link to Clerk Resources??

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jraubach

Broken Link to Clerk Resources??

Post by jraubach »

When I click on the link to Leader and Clerk Resources I can't find Clerk information. I finally found it after about fifteen minutes of searching.
Is the link broken or missing? I was looking for the finance information/ training.
Thanks for any help!
Jason R - St. Charles, MO
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Broken Link to Clerk Resources??

Post by aebrown »

jraubach wrote:When I click on the link to Leader and Clerk Resources I can't find Clerk information. I finally found it after about fifteen minutes of searching.
Is the link broken or missing? I was looking for the finance information/ training.
Thanks for any help!
Jason R - St. Charles, MO
You wondered if a link was broken, but I can't understand from your message what link you may have clicked on that is broken.

You said that you clicked "on the link to Leader and Clerk Resources"; I assume you mean the link in the header of LDS.org labeled "My Account and Ward". There in the right-most column (labeled "Tools and Support") you should see the link to Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR), and I've never known that link to be broken -- it takes me to LCR, and will do so for anyone who has a calling that gives them permission to access LCR.

Once you are in LCR, if you are looking for training of any kind, you can use the Help dropdown menu, and choose "General Help". That will take you to the Help Center, where you can find help on a wide variety of topics, including "finance information/training" that you mentioned.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”