How do I request the removal of an annotation?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ralworth

How do I request the removal of an annotation?

Post by ralworth »

I have a member in my Ward who has an annotation that can only be removed by the First Presidency. I was told that I can start the process online but can't seem to find the right page to do so. I see where I can start a readmission or reinstatement, but not the removal of an annotation.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I request the removal of an annotation?

Post by russellhltn »

The last paragraph of Handbook 1: 6.13.4 suggests that the Stake President initiates the process. I'm not sure if there is a specific process or if it's using "Application to the First Presidency" function in LCR.

The Access table indicates that only the Stake President or the Bishop has access to that function. No clerks, no Executive Secretaries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”