Mormon Channel Video List

Discussions about other Church websites
ronearl

Mormon Channel Video List

Post by ronearl »

Does anyone have a link to a LIST of all the videos on the Mormon Channel. I have been ask by our Stake to get one. I would hate to do this manually from the web page if a list is already available.

Thanks

Ron Earl
earls@pacbell.net
Ron Earl W6TXK
kellymab

Re: Mormon Channel Video List

Post by kellymab »

I'm not seeing one on any of the pages. That doesn't mean CHQ doesn't have one. There is an email at the bottom of the webpage. You could ask the developers directly if they have something they could send you. No guarantee they can give you anything. Good luck!
robartsd

Post by robartsd »

If unsuccessful at optaining a list, I'd be inclined to try screen scraping before manually transcribing.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

If you lookup one of the tools like http://meetinghouselibrary.com - that tool automates downloading items from the Internet, etc.. not sure why you want the MormonChannel list vs the Medialibrary.lds.org list, but they have a tool that will enumerate them dynamically. That might help
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Videos are added to the Mormon Channel almost every day – an idea to keep your list up-to-date, you could subscribe to the Mormon Channel channel on YouTube.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Other Websites”