Printing a list of Prospective Elders

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Michaeljefferyjones

Printing a list of Prospective Elders

Post by Michaeljefferyjones »

I have tried to print the above list. The PE's do not appear on the High Priest list as they used to .
Can any ony advise me on what to do please.
dfchamplain

Re: Printing a list of Prospective Elders

Post by dfchamplain »

Where are you trying to print the list from - MLS or LCR?
Michaeljefferyjones

both. But I have found the PE's in High Priests now. However it would be better to have a stand alone list for PE's rather that they are now mie members of the Hiogh Priests Group
dfchamplain

Post by dfchamplain »

If you wanted too, you can have the ward clerk create a custom report and give this to you.

Update - I just found out that if you have access to LCR, you can go to Reports, Member List and in the drop down menu, pull up the PE.
Michaeljefferyjones

Thanks for your help
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Michaeljefferyjones wrote:However it would be better to have a stand alone list for PE's rather that they are now mie members of the Hiogh Priests Group
Remember that there is no such thing as a "Prospective Elders Quorum". For fellowshipping and under the direction of the bishop, these brethren are assigned to either the High Priests Group or the Elder's Quorum.
dablake

Post by dablake »

One can also get that PE info by going to Reports and bring up either Unit Statistics and clicking on PE, (which is the better choice because it is current info), or view it in the Quarterly Report (which will be current for only for that quarter one is viewing) and clicking on line 15, PEs.
dfchamplain

Post by dfchamplain »

dablake wrote:One can also get that PE info by going to Reports and bring up either Unit Statistics and clicking on PE, (which is the better choice because it is current info), or view it in the Quarterly Report (which will be current for only for that quarter one is viewing) and clicking on line 15, PEs.
That information is not correct unless you are the clerk or bishop. I know that as an EQP, I cannot click on the quarterly report or the Unit stats and bring up this information.
bliles

Post by bliles »

dfchamplain wrote:If you wanted too, you can have the ward clerk create a custom report and give this to you.

Update - I just found out that if you have access to LCR, you can go to Reports, Member List and in the drop down menu, pull up the PE.
Thank you brother you are a life saver I got called 3 weeks ago as the Elders Quorum Secretary for my ward and have been trying to figure this out as I don't have MLS access and have been told we are phasing out MLS all together I could see the list through my LDS Tools app on my phone but couldn't find it through the LCR.

Anyhow just wanted to say thanks this is a big help as I am also filling in at the ward missionary meetings to see where our quorum could help or fill in or vice versa and this list I feel is a strong missionary chance list as I don't know about other wards but ours as it was split into 3 wards 2 years ago our PE's are not all active and some have fallen so here's a huge missionary opportunity in a small way!!!

Thanks again for the info,
Brandon Liles
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

With the latest LCR update, you can get this information directly from the unit statistics in LCR.

Reports > Unit Statistics
Click on the number shown for prospective elders

Return to “Membership Help”