Need help with displaying calendar items

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
drgomm

Need help with displaying calendar items

Post by drgomm »

I am the building scheduler for our building. For some reason, beginning last week none of the scheduled events will display when I open the calendar (month view) and I am unable to either see or make reservations. The daily squares display the day of the month but are blank otherwise. Why do scheduled events not display and what can I do to make them appear? Others are able to see them and I can print them, just not see them or make any changes. I need to have this corrected immediately.

Thanks
kellymab

Re: Need help with displaying calendar items

Post by kellymab »

It sounds like your problem is similar to the following issue: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=21735.

There have been several glitches in the past two weeks after a minor update was released. Please see the calendar subforum under the LDS.org category for more information.

The best way to get fixed is to submit feedback to the developers at the bottom of your calendar webpage as they rarely are on these forums.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Need help with displaying calendar items

Post by russellhltn »

kellymab wrote:Please see the calendar subforum under the LDS.org category for more information.
The thread has been moved there since that's the appropriate section for the subject.

The developers have been made aware of the problem in the other thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”