how to recover password on MLS account?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jrdy

how to recover password on MLS account?

Post by jrdy »

can you help me with this? i dont know wha to do, on how to recover the password on my account to MLS i can't remember it..
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: how to recover password on MLS account?

Post by russellhltn »

You'll need to find a MLS admin who can log in to reset your password. Typically that would be either your Bishop or Ward Clerk. If it's not them, they would know who.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
atea012

Post by atea012 »

bula I am trying to set up a new user name in MLS systems. All username was erased automatically and we dont know what cause this to happen.

regards
President Te Ava
unit number: 317535
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

atea012 wrote:bula I am trying to set up a new user name in MLS systems. All username was erased automatically and we dont know what cause this to happen.
I'd suggest following the instruction in Lost user names (MLS).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

danquahawiah wrote:i for my mls password please i wont to create new one president awiah danquah
You'll need to find someone who is an MLS admin - perhaps your ward clerk.

Otherwise, you'll have to contact the Global Service Desk. Again, your clerk can help by looking up that information.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”