Blue highlighting of scriptures fading out.

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

kthcls1976

Blue highlighting of scriptures fading out.

Post by kthcls1976 »

I've noticed when I click on a scripture link from within one of the manuals...it takes me to the scriptures which are highlighted in blue. However the blue highlighting fades away. I would like the scriptures to remain highlighted indefinitely. Does anyone know how to do that?
ToManyLetters

Re: Blue highlighting of scriptures fading out.

Post by ToManyLetters »

It sounds like you are using the current release version of Gospel Library on Windows. We're currently testing a fix for the issue in the beta version available on the Windows Store. Once we are comfortable with the stability of the new version, the fix will be released to the version you are using.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
kthcls1976

Post by kthcls1976 »

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I'm using Windows 8.1. Are you saying you are working on getting the blue scripture highlights to stop fading out? Also, how will I know when the fix is available?

Thanks Again
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

Yes. The blue contextual highlighting no longer fades out in the current beta. That it was doing so is a bug. Once we've determined we're happy with the stability of the current beta, we'll push an update to the release version of the app. Unless you've turned off automatic updates, the app will update itself.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”