Ward Clerk access in LDS.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
maynard_narvin

Ward Clerk access in LDS.org

Post by maynard_narvin »

I'm new to the ward clerk calling. A member of the bishopric set me up in MLS and said the LDS.org account would sync up and give me the access there a clerk needs. Is there something I can do on my own to resolve that or will it take the help of another clerk or bishopric member to fix?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Clerk access in LDS.org

Post by russellhltn »

maynard_narvin wrote:I'm new to the ward clerk calling. A member of the bishopric set me up in MLS and said the LDS.org account would sync up and give me the access there a clerk needs.
This can take as long as 48 hours after your calling is recorded and a send/receive is done. An MLS login has no bearing on the on-line rights. That's also needed, but it's separate.

maynard_narvin wrote:Is there something I can do on my own to resolve that or will it take the help of another clerk or bishopric member to fix?
That would imply that something isn't working, but you've not indicated what isn't working.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Ward Clerk access in LDS.org

Post by jonesrk »

They've set you up as a custom position. They will need to change that to the standard position if you want to have rights.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”