LDS Account Image

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
fordw12

LDS Account Image

Post by fordw12 »

I've been trying to change my account image for a long time now and I so far have found nothing on it. all I can find on my account is my account information and security settings (e.g. username and password) but nothing on my image. help! :(
eblood66

Re: LDS Account Image

Post by eblood66 »

fordw12 wrote:I've been trying to change my account image for a long time now and I so far have found nothing on it. all I can find on my account is my account information and security settings (e.g. username and password) but nothing on my image. help! :(
What image are you referring to?

The image that shows in the Directory can be changed in the Directory (although any new images have to be approved by a ward administrator before they will display to others). To add or change that photo to go the lds.org/directory, click on My Household, then click on Edit (at the top of the right hand panel) and then click on Add a photo or Change (if there is already a photo).

The only other image that I know of is the avatar for these forums. That can be changed by using the User Control Panel link above.
fordw12

Post by fordw12 »

thank you so much! I was looking for the directory image, and I did some more research (finally in the right places) and found it was because of may age that my directory settings could not be changed, explaining a lot. I'll have to get my parent's help to make any changes but at least I know how.
brotherphilstoddard

Post by brotherphilstoddard »

I have the same issue. It let me put my face i nthere easily at one time. Now, I do not see an option to change my home address( I just moved and Tools still has old address) and how to change my photo?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

brotherphilstoddard wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:35 pm I have the same issue. It let me put my face i nthere easily at one time. Now, I do not see an option to change my home address( I just moved and Tools still has old address) and how to change my photo?
Members cannot edit their address. Address changes need to go through your ward clerk.

See this post in the changing photo on account & tools thread in regard to editing your photo.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”