Ordination forms etc

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
forresthickman

Ordination forms etc

Post by forresthickman »

Hi;

is there a place / way to get ordination forms , baby blessing forms etc, on PDF?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Ordination forms etc

Post by lajackson »

MLS will print the forms, and if you wish to have a pdf copy, you would print them using Cute PDF or the similar program on your administrative computer.

For most forms, I would think it is nicer to enter what information you have into MLS and then print the form with the populated member information, rather than having to look up membership information to fill in a blank form.
forresthickman

Post by forresthickman »

i'm sorry, I wrote this wrong.... I know I can print the forms, what I want to do is take the blank form and take it home and type in the info using Cute PDF (which I already have). I just don't know the steps (if it can be done).
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

forresthickman wrote:i'm sorry, I wrote this wrong.... I know I can print the forms, what I want to do is take the blank form and take it home and type in the info using Cute PDF (which I already have). I just don't know the steps (if it can be done).
Fill-able PDF versions of the forms are not available. You can print any of the forms to PDF using CutePDF but it won't be fillable. You'd have to use some other tool (like Adobe Acrobat) to add the field definitions to make it fillable.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

eblood66 wrote:
forresthickman wrote:i'm sorry, I wrote this wrong.... I know I can print the forms, what I want to do is take the blank form and take it home and type in the info using Cute PDF (which I already have). I just don't know the steps (if it can be done).
Fill-able PDF versions of the forms are not available. You can print any of the forms to PDF using CutePDF but it won't be fillable. You'd have to use some other tool (like Adobe Acrobat) to add the field definitions to make it fillable.
Or as I found out recently, they can be made fillable by using Libra Office. You can Google for the method.
forresthickman

Post by forresthickman »

thank you

Return to “Membership Help”