Prenursery list

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
sebown

Prenursery list

Post by sebown »

The Prenursery is no longer listed in the Print Rolls and Lists menu. Is there a way to include the children in the Prenursery in a list of Primary children?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Prenursery list

Post by scgallafent »

No. The pre-nursery "class" was removed when CDOL was updated earlier this year.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

That makes sense in a way, since the Primary is not responsible for children until they become 18 months of age. But I think almost every clerk in the world will set up a custom report, since any Primary president worth her salt wants to know what she is up against with the "rising generation."

In a ward with 60 children under 18 months of age (and 200 actually in the Primary), the bishopric tracked it almost weekly so that they would be able to have the Nursery properly staffed.
sebown

Post by sebown »

I can print the list of the Prenursery children from the Quarterly report, however it would be much more convenient if I could print the Prenursery "class" with the rest of the Primary classes. It is information our Primary presidency would like to have on a regular basis.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I would submit this as a suggestion using the feedback link at the bottom of the LCR pages.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

You can also click on the "Birthdate" or "Age" field (to sort on that field) on the Member List and see the relevant children that way as well.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Also when you print the rolls for Nursery it will include any children that will turn 18 months within the time period of the roll (the weeks that are before that time have -- in them so you know when they are coming in), so you can always see at least 3 months ahead.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”