Pulling HT and VT Reports for 3-4 months in the past

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rtpetersen1

Pulling HT and VT Reports for 3-4 months in the past

Post by rtpetersen1 »

Is there a way to pull Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching reports back past the last two months. We have a district report that requires three months of HT and VT and currently I can only pull back to Feb. I need to see who was visited in January.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Pulling HT and VT Reports for 3-4 months in the past

Post by russellhltn »

You can, but I'm not in front of MLS right now.

But keep in mind that MLS will alter the past stats based on move-outs. Once a family moves out, their HT/VT history disappears. And that changes the stats. HT/VT is all about knowing how well the ward is meeting the needs of it's current members, not "grading" the ward or the teachers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rtpetersen1

Post by rtpetersen1 »

Thank you for the reply, could you let me know how you pull the past months? I agree, about the not grading the ward or teachers.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

rtpetersen1 wrote:Thank you for the reply, could you let me know how you pull the past months? I agree, about the not grading the ward or teachers.
On the pages used to enter the visits, there's a percentage figure in blue. Clicking on that gives a drop down menu that allows you to enter visits for the last 12 (I think) months. Not ideal, but at least you can check past visits and update as necessary! It won't show move outs, of course.
rtpetersen1

Post by rtpetersen1 »

I did find that, but in this district report we need to provide names and if they were visited or not. That way only shows me numbers. Unless I am missing something, which I very well could be, I am not an expert at this yet.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rtpetersen1 wrote:I did find that, but in this district report we need to provide names and if they were visited or not. That way only shows me numbers. Unless I am missing something, which I very well could be, I am not an expert at this yet.
You can do a custom report; there are options for HT/VT statistics for the last 3, 6, or 12 months.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

rtpetersen1 wrote:I did find that, but in this district report we need to provide names and if they were visited or not. That way only shows me numbers. Unless I am missing something, which I very well could be, I am not an expert at this yet.
You can create a custom report that will give you the information I think you're looking for.

Create a report and set the criteria to 'Household Position' is 'Head of Household'. Under Format select 'Head of Household and Spouse', 'Home Teachers' and 'HT Statistics (6 months)'. Save and run the report.

Return to “Reports and Forms”