24hr time defaulting to 00:00–01:00 on event creation

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
shem.simmons

24hr time defaulting to 00:00–01:00 on event creation

Post by shem.simmons »

Our executive secretary just pointed out to me that the hours in the calendar don't work right if you're using 24hr time. When you create an event using 24hr time, as soon as the event is created the hours for the event automatically reset to 00:00–01:00. You then have to go back into the event and edit the hours to get them to display right.

I've submitted feedback using the feedback link, but I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it's another isolated issue with my ward, because we've had a couple other issues that were the result of corrupted data associated with our unit that required special attention.

Is it just our unit or is the 24hr time behave this way for everyone else too?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 24hr time defaulting to 00:00–01:00 on event creation

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
shem.simmons

Post by shem.simmons »

I got a response from the LDS response team:
A few others are reporting this problem. We are taking a look at it.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Yes, we believe we have found a fix for this problem, a bug introduced about two weeks ago. We are planning a release for about April 16 after our general conference limited change period ends.

Return to “Calendar”