Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
devonpalmer

Calendar

Post by devonpalmer »

Looking for some support with lds stake and ward calendars...
When I log into my account, there is no data for me regarding the stake or ward that I belong to.
This calendar was working well in my previous calling as a bishop, in another province. Now that I have moved (my records have successfully moved as well), lds.org recognizes that I belong to a new unit, but only offers me the church wide calendar, not the stake or ward events. I need the calandra bc with my new calling, I need to be able to access the calendar.
Is there someone who can help me correct this tech error?
I've tried reloading the system, logging in and out, correcting my settings, and ensuring that the ward clerk had all of my current information.
I look forward to any help on the matter
Thank you
Devon
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

Silly question, but are you sure your new ward is using the calendar? Are other members of your ward able to see events? Have you tried checking your subscriptions and subscribed to the relevant calendars?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”