Home Teaching Module on LDS.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BarryHill

Home Teaching Module on LDS.org

Post by BarryHill »

I was told by a member of the Ward Council that they got some notification that HT was going on Leader Resources on LDS.org and that the change was pretty eminent. Is that true and is there a general target date? I would assume VT would go on at the same time.

As a bishop I have received no recent word on this.

Thanks for your help
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Home Teaching Module on LDS.org

Post by aebrown »

barryhill wrote:I was told by a member of the Ward Council that they got some notification that HT was going on Leader Resources on LDS.org and that the change was pretty eminent. Is that true and is there a general target date? I would assume VT would go on at the same time.
This has been discussed at length in New Date for HT/VT on LCR. In particular, this post says that the change is currently targeted for "the first half of 2015," but note that the release date has already been postponed more than once.
barryhill wrote:As a bishop I have received no recent word on this.
This post notes that a recent MLS message provided this same information. If you didn't see that message, you might want to check with your ward clerk to make sure that he is reading the MLS messages and passing any relevant messages on to you.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

This post notes that a recent MLS message provided this same information. If you didn't see that message, you might want to check with your ward clerk to make sure that he is reading the MLS messages and passing any relevant messages on to you.
This particular message was a PDF, so it may not show up in the normal message location. (I'm not exactly sure at the moment where it ended up as I opened it from a popup notification.) Check where the finance statements are if you don't see it under Messages.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mfmohlma wrote:This particular message was a PDF, so it may not show up in the normal message location.
Mine came in as a standard text message in the normal MLS messaging system. The prompt said, you have new messages, and it was right along side the support messages that announce that a new financial report has arrived, or there was a problem with a membership record request.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

aebrown wrote:
barryhill wrote:As a bishop I have received no recent word on this.
Since July 2014, there have been at least four messages sent through the MLS messaging system to wards indicating that this change is coming.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”