Week View

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
paularowberry

Week View

Post by paularowberry »

The week view of the calendar is not showing correctly. In April it is showing General Conference - as put on the calendar by the church - on April 1st - a Wednesday but the event details say it is on April 4th as it should be. This is just one example. Much of our calendar view is messed up this way. It shows correctly in the month view but not in the week view.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Week View

Post by lajackson »

paularowberry wrote:Much of our calendar view is messed up this way. It shows correctly in the month view but not in the week view.
Unless they fixed something in the last 15 minutes (unlikely), I am not seeing this. General Conference shows up where it should, on Saturday and Sunday, in both Week and Month view.

Currently I am using Firefox on Windows 7 behind a firewall.
paularowberry

Post by paularowberry »

I am using Firefox on Windows Vista, my husband uses Firefox on Windows 7 and it shows the same on his computer and we have noticed the problem for the last 2 days.
swigginton

Post by swigginton »

paularowberry wrote: Much of our calendar view is messed up this way. It shows correctly in the month view but not in the week view.
I'm seeing the same thing on our calendar. The Saturday sessions of general conference show on Wed., April 1 and are in the wrong time slots by a few hours. I can't find the Sunday morning session in the week view, but the afternoon sessions shows on Wed. April 8 at 4PM (we're in California, so should be 1PM). I also see a couple of stake youth activities which are scheduled for Saturdays, but are appearing on the prior Wed. in the week view. Other events seem to be fine.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I see the same thing in Chrome. But it looks normal in IE11.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
swigginton

Post by swigginton »

russellhltn wrote:I see the same thing in Chrome. But it looks normal in IE11.
I see the problem in both Chrome and IE 11.
gregbishop

Post by gregbishop »

The week view is extremely mixed up for me as well (using Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 on Windows 8). The most common error is for events to be stacked up on Wednesday but the detail of each event is correct (and for another day).
Last edited by gregbishop on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

At this point the developers are aware of it and can duplicate it. I have no idea when a fix is coming out, but I suspect this is serious enough they'll try to get one out pretty quick.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
swigginton

Post by swigginton »

Looks like this is now fixed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Still looks broken to me in Chrome.

Return to “Calendar”