Out of Unit Callings Not Showing in Unit MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jerimeaux

Out of Unit Callings Not Showing in Unit MLS

Post by jerimeaux »

We have numerous members that have out of unit callings (out of stake) in YSA wards and stakes and those callings do not show up in our local MLS or LDS Tools. Consequently, the Members Without Callings lists is inaccurate. An onerous patch is to set up custom callings mimicking (to some degree) the out of unit calling, but can't the programmers fix it to reflect the actual calling?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Out of Unit Callings Not Showing in Unit MLS

Post by jonesrk »

The Out of Unit Callings in LCR correctly shows those serving outside your stake.

I'm surprised that they don't show on that report in LDS Tools, since I believe that LDS Tools gets the members without callings report from LCR. I'm not surprised that the callings don't show on the member themselves since that is only asking for the callings in the stake.

Edit: I checked my stake and found a member with just an out of stake calling and it shows correctly in LCR (both in out of unit callings and the members without callings report), but they show up on the members without callings report in LDS tools.
jerimeaux

Re: Out of Unit Callings Not Showing in Unit MLS

Post by jerimeaux »

I suppose it will be a moot point next quarter when they move Callings to the online LCR only. Thanks for your bit of research.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”