Calendar Date Changing When I Post Repeating Event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mollychoate

Calendar Date Changing When I Post Repeating Event

Post by mollychoate »

I am trying to create a repeating event for Mondays at 10:30 AM at the local meetinghouse. I input all the information correctly in the calendar program. However, when it uploads to the calendar, it is changing the date to Tuesdays. I have tried editing the date, thinking that perhaps I made an input error. But that doesn't fix it. I have tried deleting the event and recreating the event, making sure that the date is correct, but it still uploads to Tuesday. As best I can tell, this is a bug in the repeating event code. When I deleted the event for the third time and entered it as a one-time event for Monday, it uploaded correctly to the calendar. Then, I was able to edit that event to make it a repeating event and it did not transpose the day.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Date Changing When I Post Repeating Event

Post by russellhltn »

mollychoate wrote:However, when it uploads to the calendar,
I'm confused by "uploaded". Are you importing the events? Does the date changing when moving from one program to another?

I tried creating a repeating event for Monday 10:30 AM using the stake center chapel on a stake calendar though the end of the year. I had no problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”