Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
fernsten

Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Post by fernsten »

In both MLS and Leader and Clerk Resources when we attempt to generate the Officers Sustained report we are missing names in all youth presidencies. Each presidency is complete in MLS, but zero names populate the youth presidency positions when we generate the form. Any thoughts?

Ward conference starts in two hours, but we can manually add the names in via MLS report for the time being.
mfmohlma

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Post by mfmohlma »

I've got conference next week and just noticed the same thing. Probably a result of the new calling database organization.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

mfmohlma wrote:I've got conference next week and just noticed the same thing. Probably a result of the new calling database organization.
Well, glad that we're not alone. I might try a refresh of our data later today to see if that has any impact.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Please contact the Global Service Center on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) with details. With the recent changes in MLS and CDOL, there may be something that needs to be addressed. You can also print this report from Last and Clerk Resources.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

scgallafent wrote:Please contact the Global Service Center on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) with details. With the recent changes in MLS and CDOL, there may be something that needs to be addressed. You can also print this report from Last and Clerk Resources.
I will call on Tuesday. As I mentioned in the OP, the issue is also present in Leader and Clerk Resources.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I missed that the first time.

I'll get the process started first thing Tuesday. I can reproduce it with my unit, so you can skip calling the service center. We've got a reproducible test case. :)

Thanks for the report.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

scgallafent wrote:I missed that the first time.

I'll get the process started first thing Tuesday. I can reproduce it with my unit, so you can skip calling the service center. We've got a reproducible test case. :)

Thanks for the report.
Great, thanks for the help!
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Seems to be fixed now after the downtime this evening. Nice work!
robskidmore

Post by robskidmore »

I am experiencing the opposite issue. We have removed Young Men from offices on MLS but they remain on the Officers Sustained form in Leadership and Clerk Resources. I would print the report from MLS but it doesn't seem to care that we have two elders quorums and will only allow me to print with one.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

robskidmore wrote:I am experiencing the opposite issue. We have removed Young Men from offices on MLS but they remain on the Officers Sustained form in Leadership and Clerk Resources.
Are they removed from the CDOL? If not, then the removal failed to sync.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”