LDS Tools-iOS Email Group

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
zaneclark

LDS Tools-iOS Email Group

Post by zaneclark »

I am on an LDS Tools -iOS email group where they discuss various developments and possible improvements to Tools. I joined because I love Tools and wanted to keep up with all the latest upgrades, etc., but the discussions are mostly beyond my low level tech knowledge so I have been trying to unsubscribe, but I keep getting this message:

"We have received your request to unsubscribe from ldstools-ios. However, you do not appear to be a member of ldstools-ios, so we have taken no further action."

It is a very active group and often generates a dozen or more emails each day... I am happy to see so many that are working to make it better, but I would still like to unsubscribe... Anyone know how I can do this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools-iOS Email Group

Post by russellhltn »

You've probably subscribed with a different email address - maybe one that gets forwarded to your current email address. You'll have to unsubscribe using the email address that the list is sending to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Tools-iOS Email Group

Post by sbradshaw »

You are on the email list because you joined the LDS Tools for iOS project here on LDSTech. You can leave the project by clicking the "Leave Project" button at the bottom of the project page:
https://tech.lds.org/projects?controlle ... ojectid=12

I think the Google Groups mailing list subscriptions are handled automatically by an LDSTech script that sees if you're in a project, then subscribes or unsubscribes you automatically based on that. Therefore, unsubscribing via the Google Groups site won't be permanent in the same way that leaving the project would.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Member Tools”