tracking orders from store.lds.org

Discussions about other Church websites
BriannaMurphy15

Re: tracking orders from store.lds.org

Post by BriannaMurphy15 »

There is a way to track your order.
All you have to do is, take the Tracking Number from the Confirmation Email and Copy it. Then search FedEx Tracking in your browser and go to their page. https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/ All you have to do is paste the Tracking Number in the space provided and then push Track it will show you were your package is.
mtylerjr

Post by mtylerjr »

This seems like an old thread, but I will add my feedback.
I've ordered some unit items this month, and I have received a shipment email, with a tracking number.

However, there has been no way for me to determine which service was used to ship.

I am in Christchuch New Zealand, and ordered from the NZ site for the LDS online store. I have tried the tracking number provided in the shipment email, with NZ Post, FedEx, UPS, NZCourier Post, and DHL, with no luck.

The info I received in the shipment email is:
[removed]

But without knowing the shipping company, I have no way to use the tracking Info.
I think it would be helpful to include the shipping entity along with the tracking number - otherwise the tracking number is not useful.

Thanks!
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed tracking number
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mtylerjr wrote:The info I received in the shipment email is:
[removed]
I removed the information as this is a public forum. I'm concerned that the tracking number could be used to redirect the package.

For those wanting to help, the tracking number was in the format of:
A###-####AA

Where A is a letter and # is a number.

That number seems way too short for any major carrier. I suspect it might be a internal church tracking number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mtylerjr

Post by mtylerjr »

Thanks.

I wasn't -too- worried about someone redirecting the parcel, but it still hasn't shown up, and I still don't have any idea how to use the tracking number.

Im sure the NZ at the end was for "New Zealand" as most tracking numbers here end with NZ.

I finally just emailed the help@store.lds.org. Hopefully they will be able to tell me what service is used.
(or if it shows up, I can look at the packaging!)

:D
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

It is also possible that they did not use tracking, the package is coming by regular post, and the number was just an internal tracking number used to fill a blank data entry point. And there may have been a delay in shipping if an item was not quite in stock at the time of your order, but the Store was expecting stock within a few days.

But contacting the Store directly should certainly answer the question for you.
crazy6

Post by crazy6 »

Ststus of back order #9290452 Thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

crazy6 wrote:Ststus of back order #9290452 Thanks
This is not a general customer support channel for store.lds.org. You need to contact them through their normal customer service channels. Information is available on the web site (or will be when it is back online after being upgraded this evening).
chizmadiafrankjr1

tracking # 9201290100120231399529 search

Post by chizmadiafrankjr1 »

what is the status of my order sent ou t sept.19
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: tracking # 9201290100120231399529 search

Post by rmrichesjr »

chizmadiafrankjr1 wrote:what is the status of my order sent ou t sept.19
Please re-read the post immediately before yours.
liamrainey

Post by liamrainey »

Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved as I have been provided with a tracking number on my recent order but no where to track it.

I live in the Uk and this is the first time I’m ordering online from the church.

Return to “Other Websites”