FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
jessepromise

FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Post by jessepromise »

I can't find full-time missionaries serving in and from my ward.I tried checking under calling, but can't still find it. Help me please.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Post by russellhltn »

I don't see it either. I'm guessing it's not supported at this time. I'd suggest using the on-line directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Full-Time Missionaries are Missing

Post by lajackson »

jessepromise wrote:I can't find full-time missionaries serving in and from my ward. I tried checking under calling, but can't still find it. Help me please.
Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.

However, LDS Tools (for Android) does not support this function at the moment, so the information is not available there. You would have to go online to LDS.org to find their names if the information has been kept current there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.
Good point, the topic has been moved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jessepromise

Post by jessepromise »

lajackson wrote: Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.
Thank you so much for that observation. I was actually intending to post it here.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”