Home and Visiting Teaching Reporting Online

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
wfrichardson

Home and Visiting Teaching Reporting Online

Post by wfrichardson »

When will HP, EQ and RS Presidencies be able to report HT and VT online using lds.org, not MLS?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home and Visiting Teaching Reporting Online

Post by russellhltn »

Sometime this quarter - if the date doesn't slip again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

wfrichardson wrote:When will HP, EQ and RS Presidencies be able to report HT and VT online using lds.org, not MLS?
An answer to your question (but not a specific date) will be found here.
More details are found at this topic.

As much as the excitement and anticipation mounts, none of it will change anything about when the capability will be made available online. It will happen when it happens.

But when it does, I don't think you will be able to miss the singing and rejoicing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note from those threads, when it becomes available, someone will have to make the decision to switch the ward or perhaps entire stake over to the new system. So even when the function becomes available, it may not be immediately available to you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ColleenHigham

Post by ColleenHigham »

Will Visiting Teaching Coordinators be able to access MLS to put in their reports?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ColleenHigham wrote:Will Visiting Teaching Coordinators be able to access MLS to put in their reports?
Once a unit switches to on-line, MLS will become "read only". So the answer is no. Everything will have to be done on-line from that point on.

mcohen23

Post by mcohen23 »

When will we have reporting capabilities for visiting teaching from Leader and Clerk Resources? For example, I would like to produce a report that would show me all sisters who have not received a visit in the past X months. So far the only thing I have found is to open each individual sister to see her history for the past year. Also, is there a way to change my view so I can see past months? Right now I can only see the current quarter. Everything prior to that is gone.
Last edited by mcohen23 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

mcohen23 wrote:When will we have reporting capabilities for home and visiting teaching from Leader and Clerk Resources?
you should right now. Look under Organizations.
mcohen23

Post by mcohen23 »

Brother Jones, I added to my question if you could look at the edited submittal. Thanks.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Once in visiting teaching if you click on Households you can click on a member's name, then click on View Household Profile. That will show you 13 months of visit history.

Also from the Households tab you can filter by those not contacted. That they gives a slider for a different number of months.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”