Personal Progress Website

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Chycarlson

Personal Progress Website

Post by Chycarlson »

I am having troubles logging into the personal progress website. I get a welcome box that pops up and has a spinning wheel that says please wait. In this box is talks about my journal entries. How to print them with a link to LDSTech. This box freezes everything. Everyone I know can totally log in to Personal Progress just fine. It is only on my account. I have sent emails to multiple people and it takes forever to get a reply and they say it should be working now. It still does not work and its been over a month. The Ward Clerk is also trying to help and we still have not figured out whats up.
Is this happening to anyone else? Who do I talk to? Please help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Personal Progress Website

Post by russellhltn »

We need to determine if this is your account or your computer.

Have you tried this on a computer that works for someone else?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Chycarlson

Post by Chycarlson »

My family can log into the home computer, I can not. We have cleared the Cache, tried different browsers, forgot logins then re added them. They still can get in....I can not.
I have even tried my work computer, iPad, and a friends Tablet. Friends and Family
can get in I can not.
No one else gets the pop up window with the welcome and all about journal entries.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

At this time I can only suggest using the Feedback link on the main site or youngwomen (at) ldschurch.org

I'll ask around to see who works on that site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Chycarlson

Post by Chycarlson »

Thanks. I have left feed back at both last week....still waiting for a reply.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Chycarlson wrote:I am having troubles logging into the personal progress website.
Because others can sign in from the same computer, it appears it may have something to do with your actual account.

Have you checked to see that your LDS Account is properly tied to your correct membership number?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Have you checked to see that your LDS Account is properly tied to your correct membership number?
That would cause other issues, but shouldn't cause the site to crash. It appears anyone can do Personal Progress. Having a non-member account just means the person wouldn't appear to their ward leaders.

Return to “Main Church Website”