Report of Missions served

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
hissongg

Report of Missions served

Post by hissongg »

Good evening. Does anyone know how to pull a report that will show what members in a Stake served in a specific Mission/Country?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Report of Missions served

Post by sbradshaw »

Membership records for members who have returned from missions include the country and language of their service, though not the specific mission. (I don't know if or how it handles members who serve multiple missions.)

You can use the Custom Reports feature of MLS to generate a report that shows mission countries and languages, along with names and contact information, of everyone in your unit who's served. If needed, you can export the custom report to a CSV file. I've used this report before – it's very handy when you need speakers of specific languages to help with a stake project or to serve as a fellowshipper.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the mission information is limited to full-time missions, and does not count couple or senior missions.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just did some checking and the record shows country and language for all full time missionaries, including senior couples.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:I just did some checking and the record shows country and language for all full time missionaries, including senior couples.
Is that first, last or only mission? I don't think it can hold more than one mission.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

You are correct....I checked someone who had gone on a mission as a young man and later as a senior couple and it only lists the first.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

So now the question is what happens when someone who never went on a YSA mission goes on a senior mission.

zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I never served a mission as a young man, only with my wife several years ago... The record duly notes, United States, English.
msonners

Post by msonners »

I returned from Spain 18 months in to my mission due to medical reasons and then was reassigned, after I was cleared, to Iowa for my last 6 months. My record shows only United States, English.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”