Where are stake callings listed?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
zaneclark

Where are stake callings listed?

Post by zaneclark »

I know I have seen this in the past, but now I can't find a listing of those in the ward with stake callings.... I have checked Directory, LDS Tools, and LCR. I know it is shown by the individuals entry, but is there a list of all those with stake callings that I am missing?
Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Post by Biggles »

It's located under LCR > Organisations > Callings > Out of Unit Callings

This lists Members from your Ward only, who have Stake Callings, assuming you have the necessary leadership calling.
zaneclark

Re: Where are stake callings listed?

Post by zaneclark »

Thank you! So this seems to be the only place they are listed....it would be nice to have this list in the Directory and/or LDS Tools.....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:it would be nice to have this list in the Directory and/or LDS Tools.....
Both of those will display stake callings. To display ward members with stake callings would be going beyond their purpose.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jhowell2000

Post by jhowell2000 »

Some ward members with stake callings are listed in the my ward's lds.org directory under ward leaders>other callings, but not all ward members with stake callings. I have no idea how/why certain callings are listed and others are not. For example, the stake president and his first counselor both live in my ward and are listed in other callings as well as the stake web admin, and stake public relations rep, but the stake young men's 2nd counselor also lives in my ward and he is not listed. The stake leaders and organizations in the stake information of the directory has the list of people with stake callings in each organization.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

jhowell2000 wrote:Some ward members with stake callings are listed in the my ward's lds.org directory under ward leaders>other callings, but not all ward members with stake callings. I have no idea how/why certain callings are listed and others are not. For example, the stake president and his first counselor both live in my ward and are listed in other callings as well as the stake web admin, and stake public relations rep, but the stake young men's 2nd counselor also lives in my ward and he is not listed. The stake leaders and organizations in the stake information of the directory has the list of people with stake callings in each organization.
Your ward must have added those entries as custom callings in MLS. My ward doesn't have any stake callings listed there even though the 1st counselor in the Stake Presidency is in our ward.

Since this is a manual thing done by the ward itself only those callings they've added show up.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jhowell2000 wrote:Some ward members with stake callings are listed in the my ward's lds.org directory under ward leaders>other callings, but not all ward members with stake callings. I have no idea how/why certain callings are listed and others are not. For example, the stake president and his first counselor both live in my ward and are listed in other callings as well as the stake web admin, and stake public relations rep, but the stake young men's 2nd counselor also lives in my ward and he is not listed. The stake leaders and organizations in the stake information of the directory has the list of people with stake callings in each organization.
Also bare in mind that it depends on the individuals visibility settings, in the Directory, whether they can be seen, or not.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”