Send a message in LCR

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
brofisher

Send a message in LCR

Post by brofisher »

I am excited to use LCR to send messages to different groups in the stake. There are however messages that come up saying 2 have opted out or do not have an email adress in Ward directory/MLS. As I look into this one is lagitamate but the other has both an individual email and a household email that shows up in LDS Tooles and LCR but sill shows as not having an adress. What can be done to correct this problem.
Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Send a message in LCR

Post by russellhltn »

What are the privacy settings associated with those emails? Sometimes you run into problems if the privacy settings isn't "stake".

So they may very well have opted out of messages.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brofisher

Post by brofisher »

That looks as though is what is the problem. I was not aware of this option and now will be able to correct this problem.

Thank you much for your knowledge
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

brofisher wrote:I was not aware of this option and now will be able to correct this problem.
Please note that the privacy setting shouldn't be changed without the member's permission.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brofisher

Post by brofisher »

Yes thanks. Was much aware of this as well. I can fix the problem by having them change their status. Both parties in past couldn't fix the problem due to knowledge of how to correct.

Thanks again.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”